TheCatCafe was scratching its head to come up with a nice looking logo. Cat Cafe have been popping up all over the globe in 2013 – Paris, London, Hungary, etc. We decide that it is time for Singapore to have its own Cat Cafe too. We decided to call ourselves TheCatCafe as really simply we want to be The Cat Cafe – nothing more, nothing less.
With that name in mind, we got our friend who draw really awesome stuff to come out with our logo. Take a look at the evolution of our logo.
We like to give a shout out here to our awesome artist who did all the hardwork for us without complains. We love you !
- THE CAT CAFE, one of the newest concept cafes in Singapore,...February 12, 2014 - 3:22 pm
- The Cat Overpopulation ProblemSeptember 21, 2016 - 3:08 pm
- Espresso has found a permanent loving homeFebruary 8, 2015 - 3:01 am
- Kong Toys in the HouseDecember 29, 2014 - 1:17 pm
- What happens when 21 children meet 15 cats?October 10, 2014 - 3:36 pm