We are finally MEOWING on 22nd JUNE
After the much delayed renovation and various issues face in getting licenses, we are finally ready to fully open on 22nd June 2014. Our cats finally arrived to the cat cafe on 12 June and majority have gotten used to the environment and freely roams about their new home. If you find a few kitties running away from you, it just that they are still shy and haven gotten used to the human crowd yet.
Here’s the details you have been waiting for:
Official opening dates: 22 June 2014 – 10 am
- $15 per entry (with a complementary soft drink)
- Additional top-ups available to upgrade to choice of coffee, tea, juices, etc
- Monday: 3pm to 10pm
- Tuesday – Sunday: 10am to 10pm.
- We do not allow reservation as TheCatCafe works on a per entry model- would be a little hard for us to manage the supply and demand.
- Reservation is only available for our Indiegogo funders that bought the various perks.
Here’s some sneak peaks to TheCatCafe
The unprecedented high renovation cost was the main reason that drives this crowd-funding campaign. Located at downtown Bugis in a 1,200 square feet shop house, TheCatCafe will be home to up to 20 kittens which consists of both stray and rescued cats.
Majority of the funds garnered from this campaign will be used for renovation and furnishing cost of the café. Of course, friends and well-wishers will get to enjoy various perks according to the amount they contribute. Perks range from an entry pass up to a two-hour private session for eight. More details can be found on:
TheCatCafe Crowdfunding Campaign.
Home to up to 20 cats, patrons get to enjoy freshly artisanal coffee, tea and various pastries amidst the warm company of our feline friends.
Brainchild of budding entrepreneurs and husband-wife duo Jefferson and Candice, TheCatCafe offers cat lovers an environment curated by quality coffee and indulge in the companionship of beautiful felines.
Our mission is to bring the joy and warmth of being an environment surrounded by cats to both cat lovers and those who have never felt the cosy presence of being around these furry friends. We work also towards having TheCatCafe as a place of adoption for stray cats in our country.
Sharing the joy of cats and coffee.TheCatCafe Facebook. Twitter, Instagram
- THE CAT CAFE, one of the newest concept cafes in Singapore,...February 12, 2014 - 3:22 pm
- The Cat Overpopulation ProblemSeptember 21, 2016 - 3:08 pm
- Espresso has found a permanent loving homeFebruary 8, 2015 - 3:01 am
- Kong Toys in the HouseDecember 29, 2014 - 1:17 pm
- What happens when 21 children meet 15 cats?October 10, 2014 - 3:36 pm